The research nurse is primarily responsible for study coordination and data management oversight. His/her central focus is on managing subject recruitment and enrollment, consistency of study implementation, data management and integrity, and compliance with regulatory requirements and reporting. This position requires interactions with subjects, clinical research staff and staff from the regulatory and data management areas of the company.
- Completes study visit activities including EKGs, phlebotomy(blood draws), and vital signs
- Detailed understanding of Phase I-IV drug development
- Participates from study initiation through the close-out process
- Responsible for recruiting and scheduling of study participants
- Conducts and assists with study procedures, including but not limited to the administration of investigational drugs, performance of investigational imaging procedures and lumbar punctures
- May supervise other junior research staff
- Current Connecticut state licensure as a registered nurse
- Experience with EKG’s, Blood Draws, and taking Vital Signs
- Bachelor’s Degree in registered nursing &/or equivalent experience in a related field
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and other Regulations
Physical requirements/environmental factors:
- Ability to lift 20-25 lbs
- Travel to Investigator meetings may be required
- Exposure to human bodily fluids
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.