The Image Analyst performs all analysis work on a variety of imaging studies. As a member of the Image Analysis team, the Image Analyst is responsible for all quantitative results generated in an imaging study. The analyst will work under the supervision of a lead analyst on a project by project basis. Other duties may include editing or creation of SOPs, guided internal development tasks, and training of new hires.
- Analyze image data and associated non-image data
- Assist with processing of image data
- Manage data on online project repositories
- Create images, plots, and reports for clients
- Automate workflows by implementing software scripts
- Guided internal development work
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry or biology)
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- MATLAB, Python or other programming experience preferred
- Adaptable and capable of working and communicating in a team environment
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.