Make an impact at a dynamic and growing company! Invicro seeks an individual with scientific or clinical imaging experience to manage various imaging studies. This individual should be motivated by the company’s mission to speed life-changing therapies to the public through scientific collaboration with our customers and enjoys challenging and analytical work. The ideal candidate for the Imaging Scientist role possesses hands-on experience acquiring and analyzing pre-clinical imaging data.
The Imaging Scientist works with the Discovery Research team as a study director to manage the execution, analysis and reporting of pre-clinical discovery research studies. The individual in this role is expected to support the execution of pre-clinical imaging studies across various therapeutic areas by interfacing with business development, sponsors, and laboratory staff to manage all aspects of study management from initial design to final report. The Imaging Scientist is expected to author and review technical documents including study protocols, final reports, abstracts/manuscripts/white papers, etc.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience acquiring pre-clinical imaging data, and applying imaging to the study of disease in one or more therapeutic areas (e.g. oncology, neurology/neuroscience).
Knowledge and experience in pre-clinical in vivo SPECT or PET nuclear medicine imaging techniques including understanding of theory, familiarity with data acquisition and analysis techniques, and experience in quality control and presentation of such data.
Qualifications and Skills:
- PhD or MS in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, physics, chemistry or biology)
- Small molecule radiochemistry and/or radio- or fluorescent labeling of proteins and/or pre-clinical MRI, PET, SPECT, or CT imaging experience required
- Experience with the application of molecular imaging to study drug effects, biodistribution, and target engagement
- Superior skills related to teamwork, multi-tasking, and time/project management
- Ability to work quickly with strict attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and past leadership experience in a team environment
- Ability to interact professionally and confidentially with customers and subcontractors
- Ability to prepare and deliver written and oral summaries of work
- Excellent communication skills
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.