Invicro is the world’s leading translational imaging company. Based in London, Boston and New Haven. Invicro specialises in molecular and functional imaging studies to support medical and pharmaceutical research. The London site operates a unique clinical and pre-clinical imagining centre with state-of-the-art PET and MRI technology used to support clinical research.
We are seeking a candidate who will be responsible for the operation of the Quality Management System supporting GMP and GCP operations within Invicro London.
The role reports to the Head of Quality & Compliance and includes administration of the system and the provision of support and training for system users. The role also includes other QA activities related primarily to GMP manufacture, including coordination of controlled documents, involvement in internal and external audits, and preparation and reporting of Quality Metrics as part of the Management Review process.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Significant relevant experience, gained within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Demonstrated knowledge, interpretation and application of quality management within a GMP environment.
- Experience of the Q-Pulse Quality Management System (desirable)
- Proven understanding of the requirements of GMP as they relate to documentation and Quality Systems
- Proven ability to work across functional interfaces.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Operates with minimal supervision with a proactive approach
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Contributory Pension, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance & Flexible Benefits options
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ensure compliance with Data Protection laws and you can find our Privacy Notice by clicking here.
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Imanova Limited, company registered in England and Wales, with registration number 07516277, trading as Invicro.