Make an impact at a dynamic and growing life sciences company!
Invicro’s mission is to develop smarter drug discovery programs and we are currently seeking an energetic Scrum Master to be part of a highly motivated and skilled software development team in pursuit of this mission. This individual will be a part of the VivoQuant and iPACS development teams, providing support and leadership to keep the teams on track and working at peak efficiency.
The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of Agile development and be motivated by the idea that together we can accomplish great things and make a positive contribution to society through the company’s mission.
- Conduct standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Build and maintain processes to facilitate sprint and release planning and tracking
- Identify impediments to team progress and propose improvements
- Facilitate improvements to organizational Agile Maturity level
- Coach/mentor team members on Agile practices
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience in any role in an Agile team environment
- Ability to directly and indirectly lead and motivate teams
- Solid understanding of Agile development practices and how to apply them
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, growing team environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 401k with generous matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Catered lunch Wednesdays
- “First Fridays” – monthly company-wide team updates and happy hour
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.