The Senior Accountant is primarily responsible for providing support throughout the monthly financial statement close process. This includes, but is not limited to, processing journal entries, preparing monthly GL account reconciliations, reviewing revenue contracts, and analyzing financial reports and supporting schedules. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that the Company’s finances are accurate, and the Company is in compliance with internal and external financial reporting requirements.
- Preparation of journal entries, recurring entries and expense accruals
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations primarily related to revenue, cost of goods sold, inventory, accrued expenses, debt and equity
- Maintain/update bill of materials and process inventory transactions
- Assist in the review of revenue contracts and arrangements
- Analyze monthly revenue and gross margin schedules
- Analyze financial reports and supporting schedules
- Preparation and review of monthly close binders in accordance with SOX and internal control requirements
- Assist in preparation for annual audits and quarterly reviews including interacting with auditors
- Assist with monthly management reporting requirements
- Assist with technical accounting research
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience, public and private industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Quickbooks experience a plus
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.