Invicro is currently looking for a Senior Associate Scientist who will assist with in vivo, small animal medical imaging studies, including nuclear medicine studies (PET/SPECT), computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in the context of a multi-modal imaging laboratory to aid in the development of novel therapeutics.
- Hands-on, animal research using advanced instrumentation with mentoring by leading medical imaging scientist
- Collaborate within a matrix environment with research staff, business development, project management, and image analysis teams
- Work with group members to learn about imaging physics, literature, and professional societies
- Produce comprehensive reports and presentations on research to internal project managers and external collaborators
- BS in bioengineering, biomedical engineering, medical physics, pharmacology or other engineering degree and 0-3 years of industry experience
- MS in bioengineering, biomedical engineering, medical physics, pharmacology or other engineering degree and 1+ years of industry experience
- Experience should include academic or industrial projects utilizing imaging technology, programming, pharmacology or other applicable engineering skills
- Hands on experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technician or Radiology Technician
- Previous experience with medical imaging equipment and with research involving radioactive imaging agents
- Understanding of biology, pharmacology, or small animal imaging in the context of pharmaceutical research
- Organized with ability to manage complex experimental designs
- Comfort with various computer operating systems and programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.