The Senior Data Scientist will be an imperative member of Invicro’s growing AI Team. We are looking for well-organized, talented people with a deep knowledge in programming, data processing, automation, statistics and machine learning. The Senior Data Scientist uses mathematics, statistics, modeling, analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex imaging data into advanced, interpretable analytic solutions.
- Drive the collection, organization, coordination and governance around internal and external data resources.
- Develops, maintains, and collects structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting.
- Creative thinking in reports, projections, models, and presentations to support Invicro’s Imaging Analysis strategy and AI initiative.
- Provide influence on department strategy around data science and machine learning.
- Maintain awareness of the resources and advances in artificial intelligence applied to biomedical problems, in particular resources relevant to pathology, neurology or drug development.
- Develop and maintain unit and system-level regression testing.
- Contribute to collaborative science incorporating machine learning / AI into clinical goals.
- Develop and verify easy to use reference datasets that facilitate machine learning/AI research, testing and application deployment
- Mentor junior data scientists.
- Master’s degree in Data Science or related field with 3-5+ years of industry or academic experience
- Direct experience in an Engineering / Data Science environment preferred
- 5+ years of programming/scripting experience with a variety of languages including but not limited to python, R and C++. The ability to program with keras and the low-level tensor flow API.
- Deep, practical knowledge of using the training, testing and validation paradigm to drive progress
- Demonstrated commitment to reusable/repurposable data organization and software
- Strong intuitions about data modeling and testing and how to overcome common obstacles
- In-depth knowledge of a biomedical or scientific application area and experience with applying deep learning to problems in this area
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.