Make an impact at a dynamic and growing company! Invicro seeks a Scientific Project Manager to handle compliance with workflows for pre-clinical imaging studies. This individual should enjoy challenging and analytical work and be motivated by the idea that together we can accomplish great things and make a positive contribution to society through our mission.
The Study Manager is responsible for managing the organization and reporting of pre-clinical imaging studies within the Contract Research (CR) department. The ideal candidate has experience in pre-clinical in vivo SPECT or PET nuclear medicine imaging techniques including understanding of theory, familiarity with data acquisition and analysis techniques, and experience in quality control and presentation of such data.
- Organize and oversee data acquisition, reporting, and preparation of scientific presentations/interpretation of results for a given study
- Work closely with the analysis team to ensure that all desired deliverables are generated in a scientifically-relevant form, acceptable to send to the customer, and goals of a given study are clearly addressed
- Take ultimate responsibility for quality control of all results and reports, as well as making sure all study-specific tasks get completed satisfactorily
- Oversee the progress of a study from data acquisition to presentation and through completion
- Oversee and manage project timelines and progress while working closely with Operations and CR Study Directors to interface with customers and subcontractors on oversight of project finances
- Function as a representative of the CR department within Invicro, and maintain a positive attitude in interactions with all involved in a study, while focusing on collaborative problem-solving
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS with 2+ years of experience in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, physics, chemistry or biology) or MS (preferred)
- Previous biomedical research experience
- Ability to demonstrate past leadership experience in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior time- and project-management skills
- Ability to work quickly with strict attention to detail
- Adaptable, able to professionally and confidently interact with teammates and subcontractors, as well as prepare and deliver written summaries of work
- Basic understanding of (or past exposure to) small molecule radiochemistry and/or radio- or fluorescent labeling of proteins and/or MRI, PET, SPECT, or CT
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.