FEATURED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP CONTENT
Imaging Core Lab
Invicro is an imaging CRO that has the scientific and regulatory expertise, project management scale and operational excellence to manage all the medical imaging components of your Phase I-IV clinical trials across the therapeutic spectrum.
This infographic will highlight Invicro’s imaging core labs:
- Comprehensive operational excellence to advance clinical trials
- Strength of scientific achievements to reflect best-in-class processes
- Complete project support to partner with you every step of the way
- 3,000+ Research Trials Managed
- 1,500+ Peer-reviewed Publications
- ~25,000,000 (DICOM) Images Processed
- 800+ Molecules Labeled
Oncology Webinar Series
Gain insights on ground-breaking techniques and imaging methods in preclinical through late phase oncology studiesWatch Now
Missed Invicro Days on October 12-16, 2020?
Gain access to groundbreaking research talks, thought leadership content, scientific posters and promotions.Gain Access Here