TauIQ launches in Invicro’s Core Lab alongside seminal publication in the Journal of Nuclear Medicine
TauIQ – A canonical image based algorithm to quantify tau PET scans was recently published in The Journal of Nuclear Medicine (JNM). In conjunction with this publication, Invicro has launched 21 CFR Part 11 compliant TauIQ services in its Core Lab as part of its expanded IQ-Analytics Platform, which includes AmyloidIQ and DaTIQ.
This publication highlights:
- TauL as calculated by TauIQ provides a superior approach for the quantification of tau PET data.
- Provides a substantial improvement in power for longitudinal analyses and the early detection of tau deposition.
- Based on improvement in power for longitudinal analysis, It should have significant value for clinical imaging trials in AD that are investigating the attenuation of tau deposition with novel therapies.
- 3,000+ Research Trials Managed
- 1,500+ Peer-reviewed Publications
- ~25,000,000 (DICOM) Images Processed
- 800+ Molecules Labeled